IGNORED

Brainiac's Daughter Recordings

funkaholic

judging from the names and the overall cunt factor of this i'd say it's the same guy that pretends to be the 14 year old emo kid 'kroniktronikboy', who also put extremely bad 'mixes' of similar artists' complete discographies onto mixcloud. avoid.

So what was it? Was it just a bunch of fakes?

It's Soundcloud/Youtube rips of unreleased tracks plus legit album tracks mixed in. Kroniktronikboy has similar "albums" up on Soulseek with crazy names and artwork. It's annoying because he's making them look like a real release, when it's just a bunch random tracks. Oh and I'm sure all the FLACs posted were just transcodes. Most of this stuff is ripped off Soundcloud. I enjoy finding unreleased tracks, but posting on these on Bandcamp and especially charging for them is shameless though.

at first he had all free, I know bandcamp resets to 7 euro/pound/dollar when you run out of available downloads. Probably this happened shortly before someone contacted bandcamp about copyrighted material being shared.

i hope this doesn't prevent "legit album tracks" from being released.

Did anyone grab SYRO before it all went down!?

it wasn't syro. it was "rough drafts" of tracks, like the analord bonus tracks. i.e. "VBS.Redlof.B (Bass Version)"

Aisatsana wasn't a piano piece.

i hope this doesn't prevent "legit album tracks" from being released.

Did anyone grab SYRO before it all went down!?

it wasn't syro. it was "rough drafts" of tracks, like the analord bonus tracks. i.e. "VBS.Redlof.B (Bass Version)"

Aisatsana wasn't a piano piece.

Its all good, i was just kidding

actually didn't even know there was something that blatant on there :P didnt look through all of it i got to admit

Archived