IGNORED

CCAI pt 2 gets Best New Music

Twelvetrees

See the problem with reviews is this. Your hack writing it, has the great honor of writing abut Lord Aphex. I suppose it's a pretty big gig. But he sits there and he's really not sure about it at all. But he'll still give it an 8 even though he currently is floating along the Aphexian flow at about at 5 as he is fully aware that Drukqs was an Achilles heel for his predecessors. And Drukqs made them look like fools. So he's trying to second guess what we might me be thinking in 4 years time or so.

As he doesn't have a time machine he'll just lie (even if he hate's it) Better safe than sorry.

Well deserved. My favourite release from the 'phex in years and years and years.

the individual sounds do indeed seem to be physical objects vibrating in space, as if James had marshaled a battalion of robots to realize his latest compositions.

They're kidding right ?

I was only .1 out! Damn.

So close.....maybe you'll get another chance when they review User48736353001 - "Like Early Afx" !

They are still so unsure if it is real and are totally afraid to put it on the main news page. Way behind the times Pfork.

Archived