IGNORED

A good news day

Ifeelspace

Using post 1000 to celebrate the fact that my dad, who was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer in May last year and has undergone chemo and radiotherapy has had some scan results and, whilst they can't operate, the tumour is inactive and he can start to plan holidays and things and they are pleased with how he is progressing

This is totally the wrong forum to post this but I don't GAF :)

Cheers WATMM :beer:

That's awesome! Thankfully almost everyone around around me so far in my life has overcome their cancer, well those who've had it. I'm happy to have grown up in this time where cancer, a disease stemming from the imperfection of the body, can almost always been eradicated if caught early enough.

Congratulations man! I am currently deciding on treatment options for testicular cancer. I was diagnosed in December. Cancer is awful and awfully common these days. I'm happy for anyone who has made it to recovery.

If one of your balls is hard and swollen, get that shit checked out!

And if cancer is suspected they'll just cut the testicle right out of you, asap. My orchiectomy was on December 23rd. And its a good thing it was done urgently. By the time it was removed it was at least twice the size of the other one, and hard and lumpy. Now I'm pretty much ok, but I will need treatment if I want to lower the (apparently over 50%) probability that cancer cells are still around in trace amounts, encroaching upon my abdominal lymph nodes.

But yeah anyway, we can go back to good news now, lol

Archived