IGNORED

Melodies from Mars track 7

zlemflolia

One of the most emotional rdj songs ever for me what about you guys. Specifically the part starting at 1:55

Can't describe the joy when I listen to MFM for the first time in a while and I forget when this one's coming on, then it does and that part comes on. Thank you richard please release your updated MFM

Okay I'm not the biggest MFM fan by any means, but the past few days I've been into the fairly lo-fi tunes and this sounds better than usual! So yeah, nice share.

Guess you're talking about 2:06?

I love this song so much! MFM is such a nice little album, I was really hoping for some mfm stuff on the soundcloud uploads, but it never showed. But does that mean he's keeping it to release it properly?

0:43 absolutely kills me, this is my favourite track from the album. It's the cutest synth I've ever heard. Used to listen to this while playing pikmin at like 2am, good memories.

always gets me when i'm in the right mood. it's used so brilliantly at the end of David Firth's short film "Alan"

the run of tracks in MfM (tracks 05 > 06 > 07) might be some of my favourite afx material ever, and i'm still really excited about the new versions/remakes he's been talking about. i mean what about that hapshifter edit of AB5 track 02? he changed so little but it sounds like a completely new track with so much more energy.

my favorite mfm track is the fifth one :) really unique little song... did you give a listen to the "strictly commercial" fake album ? because, sure it's not as nice as mfm, but imo its a similar genre, cute melodies, playful rythms and stuff

Archived