IGNORED

edited live stills from a gig

Guest dorian concept

YOWZA.....thanks DC ...this has that much more life in it times 3... cartoon aliens jumping around inside massive mounds of roe

I think the last time I heard one of your tracks (last year..?) it was pretty good.

At times it feels like a very well pulled off Prefuse 73, and the keyboard solos are great. You've definitely carved out a spot for your own in this field though. The drums that go with the keyboard solos are great. everything is great! Where do I get more?

Guest dorian concept
YOWZA.....thanks DC ...this has that much more life in it times 3... cartoon aliens jumping around inside massive mounds of roe

haha, .. thx hokum

tis prolly the most accurate of pictures

I think the last time I heard one of your tracks (last year..?) it was pretty good.

At times it feels like a very well pulled off Prefuse 73, and the keyboard solos are great. You've definitely carved out a spot for your own in this field though. The drums that go with the keyboard solos are great. everything is great! Where do I get more?

yoi .. thx for checking and like-ing

more tou be found

here

here

and here

Sounded fat. You need to play in the UK soon. :cool:

hope Ill make it one day ...

thank you promo, ..

fucking hell, this is brilliant Dorian, i had it on for about an hour before id realised it was all i was listening to , feet tapping along like crazy, being only 2 mins in length too , some of those jazzy bass hops and chords are totally lush, id love to hear all the finished work at some point, that would be nice, keep it up you talented man.

Guest wasps

you are, quire simply, king of the fucking hill...

super-super tight jazzy tweak, knocks me flat on my arse. every. time.

• 3 weeks later...

Wow, great energy. i'd love to see this live. Really slick synchronizing of the beats with the synths. Wow. It doesn't let up! Sounds like you've been doing this for quite some time. Very impressive.

Guest dorian concept

yoi, .. mr. adjective gave this a bumpage --- (hello)

again thx for all the listens and dig-age ..

heart

• 4 weeks later...

Archived