IGNORED

Terminal 11 - Tracing Structures

A lot of music producers sound like a steel drum with a hammer inside rolling down a flight of stairs. Terminal 11 sounds like a steel drum with a hammer inside rolling up the stairs. If you know what I mean. It's as if his electronics breath in and out.

Haven't bought anything of his since his first one on Cock Rock, should investigate. Loved the remix he did of a Solypsis track, which I believe is on the second album (Sparkle Downer something?). I likey.

I bought that album--had seen it before, never acted upon it--and it's fuckin ace. Nice to hear a progression in the sound, but still sound rather familiar. Looking forward to the new!

• 4 weeks later...

Downloaded this from bandcamp earlier this week:

https://terminal11.bandcamp.com/album/tracing-structures

I can't believe he puts this stuff up for free. I'm really enjoying it. I made a contribution in return for the download...I just don't feel right giving nothing to artists for the good tunes they supply us with. This might be my favourite Terminal 11 out of the 4 albums of his I've got.

• 1 year later...

Archived