IGNORED

FAVORITEFULLY produced AFX track?

Brisbot

Analord 10 also stands out, both musically and soundwise.

Aye, lucky enough to get the heavy binder pressing of it - still my most 'physical' sounding release I have by him. The snaps, the clonks, everything just sounds so vivid - bloody lovely !

synthacon9(the greatest piece of electronic music ever produced imo). and minipops.

You're the first person I've seen who's said synthacon9 was the best aphex twin track :o neat, I do have a soft spot for that one.

I like it more than minipops :). Minipops has the better mixdown though.

fucking fredugalon 6 but yeah, all of rushup edge. The stereo mixing, use of reverb, and dynamics cannot be topped. Listen to a perfect rip w/ good quality headphones.

I know what you mean, awesome use of stereo field. A bit unconventional in his discography too. I wish he explored those types of sounds more. I guess the closest on syro was Circlont14.

Aye, lucky enough to get the heavy binder pressing of it - still my most 'physical' sounding release I have by him. The snaps, the clonks, everything just sounds so vivid - bloody lovely !

snaps n' clonks is a good way to describe the aphlax twiddle.

fucking fredugalon 6 but yeah, all of rushup edge. The stereo mixing, use of reverb, and dynamics cannot be topped. Listen to a perfect rip w/ good quality headphones.

This. Tuss and Analord in general is perfect sonically, the uses of reverb on some of these tracks is so original and sounds perfect.

This. Tuss and Analord in general is perfect sonically, the uses of reverb on some of these tracks is so original and sounds perfect.

jaja, especially the spacial rendering. Things sounding like they're flying around your head.

Archived