IGNORED

Paradox / Paradox Music

beerwolf

maybe 'bout time we should discuss his music, 'cause it's pretty fucking spot on

I only got into it because a few years ago AFX dropped a track into one of his set's which was posted up on here, thanks to watmm one of you ID'd it. I think Rich has also been singing his praises in the Soundcloud..anyway enough of me banging on about that.

just keen on having a Paradox thread, 'cause it's pretty tip-top, including tracks from his label. Maybe you can enlighten us even further or just post up some tracks you like

I like this thread. Paradox is, in my opinion, the best drum 'n' bass producer around. Not only because I think he's written some of its best tunes, but because I can go to any time in his discography from its beginning to current releases and find great tracks. I can't really say the same about anyone else in drum 'n' bass.

Some of my favorites.

Thanks for the reply Oscar, I thought perhaps the thread was sinking...

The tracks up on youtube have very low view counts. Maybe Paradox isn't as popular as he should be?

Thanks for the reply Oscar, I thought perhaps the thread was sinking...

The tracks up on youtube have very low view counts. Maybe Paradox isn't as popular as he should be?

I think Paradox does about as well as you can if you're making non-flashy drum 'n' bass.

• 4 weeks later...

Just thought I'd say a belated thanks to Oscar and thief for posting up these tracks. I'll be going through all of them this weekend and looking forward to bending my eardrums round 'em.

I got most of the arctic music records among a fuckload of his others and man are they good and apparently worth a good $ now too.

He really is one of the only current dnb producers who has done anything for me since about 2009/10 but his old stuff is so good too.

Still does the Live PA's too, total rudeboy

There is a real healthy scene online of great modern and experimental jungle, if people are interested checkout

Pinecone Moonshine,

Subtle Audio,

alphacut,

scientific wax,

etc etc. Im sure a lot of you guys are onto it already..

Great to see him getting proper recognition over the whole scene , he deserves it

Guest chunky

old cracked software group called paradox, used to play drum and bass tracks as it installed the warez

I got most of the arctic music records among a fuckload of his others and man are they good and apparently worth a good $ now too.

He really is one of the only current dnb producers who has done anything for me since about 2009/10 but his old stuff is so good too.

Still does the Live PA's too, total rudeboy

There is a real healthy scene online of great modern and experimental jungle, if people are interested checkout

Pinecone Moonshine,

Subtle Audio,

alphacut,

scientific wax,

etc etc. Im sure a lot of you guys are onto it already..

Great to see him getting proper recognition over the whole scene , he deserves it

Holy shit. That was cool. Tours with an Amiga and a CRT? Getouttahere.

Archived