IGNORED

Long Days

adirandak

I like the warm filtered intro with such a tasty groove. The chord progressions and verious fx all mold well together. The false ending gives it a lot of flavor. I really can't hear anything that needs improving. I'm hoping it keeps going beyond the fadeout. How did you get your name, "3 and 25?"

indeed, right you are

The track sounds female voice that reads part of the text from the book 'An Atlas Traced by the Sky' by Goran Petrović. I asked my girlfriend to read a story about Mr. Polovsky that the first rays of the sun enters the park and sits on his favorite bench and waiting ...

rcTSfNu5BSo.jpg

This is excellent. Love the phuture chill funk vibe, with the crispness of the bass and shimmering high freq. I only wish it was longer! Later on with some lead melodies like with lap steel guitar or something like that. And kudoz for not giving in to using Vibert-esque pop-clap-snares, cuz I thought I would be disappointed by them, but then they never came, and I feel good. And.

I listened to some of your other tracks... Sweet guitar vibez, yo~~~

Archived