IGNORED

Clithole Crescent?

Parsifal

I just looked at the inside of the cover of the recently released HAB compilation and it says "Recorded at 36 Clithole Crescent"? What's that all about? Do the Designers Republic have humor, or is it there on Richards request? Is it a real adress?

Guest Aunt Acid

I went there a couple of times years ago, it's clissold crescent n16. Richard lives miles from there now.

Are you fucking kidding me? Clithole??!! Wait, holy shit, I thought you were just a moron but I just checked and it does say 36 clithole crescent. lol!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest MRSG
I went there a couple of times years ago, it's clissold crescent n16. Richard lives miles from there now.

Where does he live now?

I came across this.

:laughing: hehehe but wtf would anyone want to live in Elephant and Castle!!?? it's a shit hole.... I mean yeah Cornwall yeah loverly but fuck me E + C.....

:laughing: hehehe but wtf would anyone want to live in Elephant and Castle!!?? it's a shit hole.... I mean yeah Cornwall yeah loverly but fuck me E + C.....

It's Grime!

I'm actualy thinking of moving there.....for London, it's quite cheap, not much crime (for London), on the Northern Line so easy to get around. Not too bad I don't think.

Guest bbydhyonchord
I came across this.

with that scare about them terrorists planning to blow up ministry of sound,and him living so close and everything being set up the right way... if it had happened...COULD RICHARD JAMES HAVE DIED?!?!?!

:unhappy: the day the music died...forget Buddy Holly, Ritchy Valens and Big Bopper..small fries in comparison.

I came across this.

Hey Joyrex or AFX, for the record I did not enter that into Google earth, I'm not even a member. I just came across it by accident while browsing London that's all. Someone called jobobmibob made the post.

Archived