IGNORED

Does anyone here live in San Fran....

Lane Visitor

i used to live in san fran. what do you wanna know? how to scavenger hunt?

Oh cool! Thanks. So, i have a scavenger hunt set up already with some contacts/friends in san fran (im in phx.. ), but im just looking for someone to scribble a phone # on a restroom wall somewhere in san fran for me.. Thats it lol

• 4 weeks later...

Still looking for someone to help if anyone lives out there in san fran! :D :D

I'll seriously paypal someone like $30 if theyre up for the really easy quick task for this scavenger hunt im doing and sending me a photo as proof that the words were written... beats my $187 roundtrip flight... thanks yall!

what's living in san fran like in terms of cost of living? heard it's hell. but it's such a beautiful goddamn place.

Oh yeah man, its supposedly higher cost of living than manhattan.. But id live there in a heartbeat if i could, super cool place.

K fuck it, ill paypal someone $50 lol

everyone I know in SF is into vaping pot, plus they have a kid so they might not give a fuck.

regardless, I'll PM them if you want lol

Dude that would be great if you could.. Its also going to make them part of something suuuper epic and ill paypal them (: just lmk.. Thank you so much!

No one in SF calls it San Fran, just fyi. Nor Frisco.

It's San Francisco, SF, or The City.

Ah, thank you kind sir- re-configuring language protocol. affirmed. (:

i see you live in The City. :D glad to paypal you if you're interested in this btw.

what's living in san fran like in terms of cost of living? heard it's hell. but it's such a beautiful goddamn place.

Yeah it's going up and up. They have rent control so if you have been here awhile it isn't so bad, but the downside is lots of cool places are losing their leases cause property is so valuable, plus there is a lot of gentrification and kind of phony culture moving in, but you win some you lose some I guess.

Most of the prospering areas in the US seem to have exponentially expanding rent increases, unfortunately. Houston home values up 14% in 2015, rent value up 11%. Fuck it, I'm heading out of country.

Houston murder rate up between 44-58% from last year.

http://www.click2houston.com/news/hpd-murder-rate-up-in-2015-but-violent-crimes-decreasing/34286962

Yeah it's going up and up. They have rent control so if you have been here awhile it isn't so bad, but the downside is lots of cool places are losing their leases cause property is so valuable, plus there is a lot of gentrification and kind of phony culture moving in, but you win some you lose some I guess.

Yeah, but on the bright side if you want to spend $30 US on a bowl of Organic Non GMO fair-trade 'ancient grain' cereal while reading the latest and greatest publications on anarcho-feminism *AND* having a magnetic turbine washing machine do your laundry only a few feet away... well, that's possible here (have yet to meet people who patronise these 'specialty' services).

I live here as well. Would scrawl on a wall fer ya in a heartbeat if the doing is still undone. PM me if so!

Hey, I'm in SF, is this still going on?

Yeah, but on the bright side if you want to spend $30 US on a bowl of Organic Non GMO fair-trade 'ancient grain' cereal while reading the latest and greatest publications on anarcho-feminism *AND* having a magnetic turbine washing machine do your laundry only a few feet away... well, that's possible here (have yet to meet people who patronise these 'specialty' services).

I live here as well. Would scrawl on a wall fer ya in a heartbeat if the doing is still undone. PM me if so!

Oh wow, thank you guys so much for willing to help.. Unfortunately a few days before these posts, I gave in and bought a roundtrip plane ticket to san fran for one day just to go out and do it myself haha)... which is cool cuz id prefer to actually have it scrawled there the day before the scavenger hunt takes place to try and lower the chances that a janitor would clean it off the wall.

buuuuttt... watmm san fran meetup?? grab a beer? :D

Archived