IGNORED

Kiasmos

Audioblysk

I just picked up a few of their albums and am absolutely in love with the simplicity, emotions and vibe of their work. One of those 'I wish I'd written those tracks' kind of groups for me. Didn't see much reference on WATMM about them. Some of the best minimal/ambient/house music. It's been the soundtrack to my last few psychedelic outings and provided with a lush headspace.

Here's a continuous mix of their album from youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyS2dDT7hXU

Also, this performance is awesome. Pretty much just songs from the above album, but very cool.

Yeah, love these guys. Such simple movements in their continuous sounds that keep me engaged, I feel like I'm getting a master class in subtlety.

I've never really cherished any Olafur the way I cherish Nils Frahm's albums, but this is such a departure from his normal orchestral works that they don't even compare.

I'm thinking of getting to the Big Ears Festival next year mainly because of Kiasmos and Bedroom Community.

Thanks for posting the live vid! I haven't seen that yet.

• 1 year later...

absolutely beautiful new track from the Icelandic/Faroe Island dudes of Kiasmos. Supah pretty. The highlight of my last lysergic outing on the coast. Dancing around to this track wearing some good cans during the sunset was epic AF. 

Archived