IGNORED

AWABW

delet...

might as well come up with a music forum replies template:

[Lol/Flol/Hahaha/OMG/WTF], are you guys seriously liking [X]? It's so clearly derivative of [[early/late]Scorn/Zoviet France/Tangerine Dream/Coil/Nurse With Wound] which is obviously superior to this corporate "indie" hype-machine excrement.

I'm totally [Nommo Ogo-ed/bisqued/osmosised/anthraxed] about this state of things.

3/10

P.S. Check out the new release by [Y] on RLR.

[Lol/Flol/Hahaha/OMG/WTF], are you guys seriously liking [X]? It's so clearly derivative of [[early/late]Scorn/Zoviet France/Tangerine Dream/Coil/Nurse With Wound] which is obviously superior to this corporate "indie" hype-machine excrement.

I'm totally [Nommo Ogo-ed/bisqued/osmosised/anthraxed] about this state of things.

3/10

"anthraxed" lol

3/10

wait, how did eugene manage to troll JE in a thread he didn't even post in?

lol

Archived