IGNORED

AWABW

delet...

https://youtu.be/s3IGS7P8_DU

ignore the channel that brings you the info, and listen to the info up until it runs out and they decide to go 'spooky' ... in order to belittle and lessen .... but for a while the video is the formation of rivero's speech, which is salient and worthee ovf wuns intrest .. bleSs ...

Ah ah ah! Hi everyone, Conthony Spiricytano here, the internet's busiest conspirator. And it's time for a review of the new Delet... thread, "AWABW".

Delet... is an Australian WATMMer, well-renowned for his psychedelic journeys down incoherent lanes of waffling - a unique kind of waffling, may I add! He blends this subtle touch of mostly understandable, readable vocabulary with words that you almost have to experience yourself to get the bigger picture. It's hard to tell whether he's drunk, or if he's just an interesting character, but if it's the first one, keep it up buddy! Now, coming into this thread, I was expecting some more inspiring bits of rambling and sideways winky-faces, as he usually implements into his usual posts and threads. However, reading through this? I'm... well, quite disappointed, honestly.

The very, very first moment you look at this thread title, there is already this atmosphere that suggests a sudden sharp and tangy feeling to it. With the particular choice of aesthetic he's gone for with the capital letters, it's almost like you've bitten into a lemon and the sourness is making you cringe - which intrigued me further, as he's obviously trying a completely new thing with this. As I read the first post, you're suddenly confronted with a video titled "ALL WARS ARE BANKERS WARS - The Movie", where you get this subtle John Ehrlichman essence from it. As you progress further, you then come along to the typical, signature Delet... way of writing a phrase; "which is salient and worthee ovf wuns intrest". Now, at this point, I thought it was a very interesting combination of Delet... and John's styles being mixed up together to meld into one melting pot of conspiracy and urgency, like there's something that he knows that we don't know, and that he's known for a very long time. Unfortunately, it only goes downhill from here, which is a shame because I thought the start was so exciting, like we were seeing this slightly more textural side of Delet..., as he seems to understand how to grab our attention, especially with that bold thread title. The next post just feels like a watered-down version of the first post, and with an even longer video attached to it. And of course, I understand that visually, this is a thread that Delet... is trying to pursue differently. However, on this post, it just feels empty, as if there is this sudden disconnect between how he would usually type up his posts and himself. It almost feels too forced, and in fact, we dont see any of the long-awaited, quirky writing in this post at all! Instead, all we get is bill still for a more indepth explanation .., which takes this sharp turn from his usual comfort zone. This new style that Delet has gone for almost feels like his old self trying to escape from this cage hes set himself in - the cage of course, being Delets anxiety of trying to express himself in a new, fresh way. It almost feels robotic, inhuman and this isnt complementing anything stylistic, but rather adds to the monotone, and lifeless feeling that he presents in this latest thread. And may I reiterate, its not in a good way. I feel that the conclusion ends very abruptly, like something else was going to occur, some sort of event that may have changed my view on this thread so far! But alas, nothing of significance

Overall, I have to say that I've come back from this thread feeling extremely underwhelmed the memeage was there, and it was offered in a very interesting way! I do think however that the pay-off didn't lead up to anything exhilarating and feels, in general, very unfinished. Hopefully if Delet makes another thread, he applies this style to it and makes a much fuller, more worthwhile experience. I think there was room for potential with this stylistic crossover between the influence of John Ehlrichmans conspiratorial viewpoints and Delets eccentric wording. I just wish that it embarked on a fuller, more vibrant expanse.

Im feeling a strong 4 to a light 5 on this thing. Tran

--SITION! If youve given this thread a read through, did you love it? Hate it? Why? And, well, that sums it up for me. Conthony Spiricytano, AWABW, forever.

Ad hominem attack - 0/10

Ah ah ah! Hi everyone, Conthony Spiricytano here, the internet's busiest conspirator. And it's time for a review of the new Delet... thread, "AWABW".
Delet... is an Australian WATMMer, well-renowned for his psychedelic journeys down incoherent lanes of waffling - a unique kind of waffling, may I add! He blends this subtle touch of mostly understandable, readable vocabulary with words that you almost have to experience yourself to get the bigger picture. It's hard to tell whether he's drunk, or if he's just an interesting character, but if it's the first one, keep it up buddy! Now, coming into this thread, I was expecting some more inspiring bits of rambling and sideways winky-faces, as he usually implements into his usual posts and threads. However, reading through this? I'm... well, quite disappointed, honestly.
The very, very first moment you look at this thread title, there is already this atmosphere that suggests a sudden sharp and tangy feeling to it. With the particular choice of aesthetic he's gone for with the capital letters, it's almost like you've bitten into a lemon and the sourness is making you cringe - which intrigued me further, as he's obviously trying a completely new thing with this. As I read the first post, you're suddenly confronted with a video titled "ALL WARS ARE BANKERS WARS - The Movie", where you get this subtle John Ehrlichman essence from it. As you progress further, you then come along to the typical, signature Delet... way of writing a phrase; "which is salient and worthee ovf wuns intrest". Now, at this point, I thought it was a very interesting combination of Delet... and John's styles being mixed up together to meld into one melting pot of conspiracy and urgency, like there's something that he knows that we don't know, and that he's known for a very long time. Unfortunately, it only goes downhill from here, which is a shame because I thought the start was so exciting, like we were seeing this slightly more textural side of Delet..., as he seems to understand how to grab our attention, especially with that bold thread title. The next post just feels like a watered-down version of the first post, and with an even longer video attached to it. And of course, I understand that visually, this is a thread that Delet... is trying to pursue differently. However, on this post, it just feels empty, as if there is this sudden disconnect between how he would usually type up his posts and himself. It almost feels too forced, and in fact, we don’t see any of the long-awaited, quirky writing in this post at all! Instead, all we get is “bill still for a more indepth explanation ..”, which takes this sharp turn from his usual comfort zone. This new style that Delet… has gone for almost feels like his old self trying to escape from this cage he’s set himself in - the cage of course, being Delet…’s anxiety of trying to express himself in a new, fresh way. It almost feels robotic, inhuman – and this isn’t complementing anything stylistic, but rather adds to the monotone, and lifeless feeling that he presents in this latest thread. And may I reiterate, it’s not in a good way. I feel that the conclusion ends very abruptly, like something else was going to occur, some sort of event that may have changed my view on this thread so far! But alas, nothing of significance…
Overall, I have to say that I've come back from this thread feeling extremely underwhelmed – the memeage was there, and it was offered in a very interesting way! I do think however that the pay-off didn't lead up to anything exhilarating and feels, in general, very unfinished. Hopefully if Delet… makes another thread, he applies this style to it and makes a much fuller, more worthwhile experience. I think there was room for potential with this stylistic crossover between the influence of John Ehlrichman’s conspiratorial viewpoints and Delet…’s eccentric wording. I just wish that it embarked on a fuller, more vibrant expanse.
I’m feeling a strong 4 to a light 5 on this thing. Tran—
--SITION! If you’ve given this thread a read through, did you love it? Hate it? Why? And, well, that sums it up for me. Conthony Spiricytano, AWABW, forever.

quite lush

Ad hominem attack - 0/10

yep. There is absolutely no reason to not support the posted videos (the second one is super in depth and informative, well sourced and researched, the first works as a primer), it harms them in no way to be angry about central bankers, the thread provides a guilt free chance to wail on some certified baddies, well unless these people actually work for the government or goldman sachs or something then it would grate them upset an apple cart they are driving. Of course they wouldn't have watched the videos, their minds programmed to avoid such content. It's irritating, but whatever, this is the nature of man as an herd animal, these aren't alpha or rogue males, they're the middling sort. As long as some of the kids watch it, things will change though, that's the main thing, the young are generally more accepting of the new (even if it's regressive like SJWs, heh).

It's funny to me, because the people for whom this congregation was fabricated, the artists admired, are generally far more open minded about alternative thought and so news and politics. Maybe i expected more at one point of a group of people listening to obscure alternative music, but now i think on it, the people i used to hang with that were into music and were most into alternative media, were writing music as well. I wonder if there's a correlation that we can draw between those members here that make music, their level of creative talent, and their ability to be open to and want to test and vet those ideas that lie outside of the orthodox received wisdom of the prevailing societal paradigms. Be an interesting poll to set up. Of course i'd be told that my judgement of how talented someone was would be my own subjective opinion, generally by people with mediocre taste who probably don't like alternative media, so that might still help to prove my point, heheh.

eneewae ...

Archived