IGNORED

ACID #462

flacid

like this one. v nice.

Cheers for listening dude :)

I really like the vibe, but I think it's a little too repetitive and could use another layer or something.

Yeah, I was looking to make something minimalish and was playing around with it live rather than thinking about adding different parts. I know it's an area I have to improve on though.

Like it. Way too much hiss tho. What's causing that? Volca's?

Cheers mate. Hiss is from the tape recorder. Still learning how to get the 'optimum' recording.

Still learning a shit load. Novice at making tracks live.

i like the feeling the hissing add. i like the melodies, and the buildup to the drums felt nice to me

Danke. I don't mind the hiss too much but understand if others don't like it. I really like the TR606 hats and snare but need to work on getting the best out of them for live recordings. The melody was playing around with filters and I'd think it was too repetitive if it was someone else's track :) More of an experiment of filters than anything else.

I like the hiss too but wish it were a little quieter. Nice drums & melodies though they do sound quite 'safe'?

Haha, quite :) I'm still learning to put together stuff with hardware so it's more about making stuff quickly that I can learn to play, tweak and record. I hope to add more variation and instruments as my knowledge improves (also got a thread about this here > http://forum.watmm.com/topic/89324-live-track-production-recording)

Nice track, pretty understated sound compared to some acid. It reminds me a bit of Tin Man's sound.

Thanks dude. Yeah, I think with this one I set a deeper bass and left it so it's not really acid :) Checked out Tin Man and he's got a few decent tracks.

Archived