IGNORED

is this the funniest video of all time

PhylumZunami

ok, i gave this video my utmost attention for its whole duration and haven't cracked a single smile, let alone laugh. in fact i'm quite flabbergasted and deeply disappointed about the fact the there are actual people on this forum that would consider this the "funniest video of all time", unironically, i presume. i suggest that you rethink your idea of humor, get to know this forum's high standards of humor and their evolution before posting any material you may deem humorous again. please report this thread to the moderators and request its deletion. attach this post of mine as a recommendation and reasoning.

same guy,

this one is so much more funny

[youtubehd]JKqV_ybCS-I[/youtubehd]

ahhhhhhh yes, a fellow kyle mooney fan!

This man disgusts me. His voice is awful, he looks hideous, and he appears to have only vapid and uninteresting things to say. I'll stick to my Million Dollar Extreme if I want a laugh.

you need to look up "goodneighborstuff" they paved the way for a lot of MDE humour

Archived