IGNORED

Does this video scare you? - fears from our ancestors

YO303

that ocelot is kvlt as fuck.

there are fears ingrained in us through genetic memory from our ancestors, yes. when I was camping in Manitoulin I heard the sounds of wolves howling in the distance. for me it was a first, hearing them in cold night, and it definitely strikes fear in your heart in a way that you can imagine prehistoric man huddled in a cave being struck by it.

you definitely don't have the same experience listening to it on headphones sitting comfortably at your computer at home. in fact, listening to wolf howl recordings is very soothing I find, especially when it's not a dead-dry recording and includes the ambience and natural reverb of the wild. this is beautiful:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-oAaElViaU

wow I never thought about listening to recordings of wolf howling and it's a great experience! So beautiful, thanks for sharing.

edit: by "beatiful" I don't mean I wouldn't shit my pants if I would hear that for real

Archived