IGNORED

Planet X found

YEK

I'll get excited when there is visual confirmation of this supposed planet. Until then it's just circumstantial evidence.

I agree but am not holding my breath as to visual confirmation, if it exists it's so relatively small and distant that it's not going to reflect any sunlight, and if there are ways of getting around this we would've tried already. Sorrz didn't watch the video, godspeed you lil subaru telescope!

Plus doesn't it's orbit eccentricity and deviation from the ecliptic plane preclude it from being a planet? Just askin'

I'll get excited when there is visual confirmation of this supposed planet. Until then it's just circumstantial evidence.

I agree but am not holding my breath as to visual confirmation, if it exists it's so relatively small and distant that it's not going to reflect any sunlight, and if there are ways of getting around this we would've tried already. Sorrz didn't watch the video, godspeed you lil subaru telescope!

Plus doesn't it's orbit eccentricity and deviation from the ecliptic plane preclude it from being a planet? Just askin'

Not according IAU's definition of a planet. Its angle on the ecliptic does make it far more difficult to find. The steeper the angle, the more places it could be (given that you begin the search in the ecliptic).

Archived