IGNORED

Active Shooters on UCLA Campus

maitake

a friend of mine who works @ ucla is locked up in their office. also, my girlfriend is currently in that area (not on campus just the general location)

a friend of mine who works @ ucla is locked up in their office. also, my girlfriend is currently in that area (not on campus just the general location)

Shit. :(

Just confirmed, this is a coordinated attack. Shooters on multiple sides of campus.

Shit. :(

Just confirmed, this is a coordinated attack. Shooters on multiple sides of campus.

Disregard. Who the fuck knows

People on FB already trying to score cheap laughs by cracking jokes over this.

Whoever's in the area, stay safe. And be careful what you post online.

http://boards.4chan.org/r9k/thread/28963757#p28963757

Dated yesterday...

Was a murder suicide.

posts in single person "I", so there's either only one shooter active or unrelated.

??

Police chief is confirming it was one shooter, a murder suicide.

My local mall had this happen once.. Some kid took a shotgun to it and posted in advance on 4chan. Someone apparently saw the 4chan post and notified our police department and they arrived super fast. A ballsy security guard convinced the kid to give up the shotgun. He tried to blast the front desk people but his safety was on and he fucked it up.

http://www.roanoke.com/news/local/montgomery_county/macinnis-to-serve-years-for-shooting-at-new-river-mall/article_30e0362a-9106-5895-b2ac-c9085b4a2370.html

Archived