IGNORED

Devices

Thiefinger

I've been playing around with my Tascam MF-P01 and 414mkII. I put some drum samples on tape with MF-P01 and took them back on my computer.I used those samples on this track. It's a pretty shitty sounding tape recorder, but in a good way. I put the final mix of this track on tape with the 414. A bit too noisy but the 414 prolly needs a bit of cleaning and I also need better cables. Or then it's just that way. Well anyway I kinda like the hissy lofi sound that I got from all that.

https://soundcloud.com/thiefinger/devices

Nice vibez, yo.....  The sassy old school house chh ohh stylez is nice.  THE TRACK IS RIPE FOR FEMALE VOCALS!  ...But prolly just going, "OooOOoO ooOO oOO hhH hoOoo H h oOhoOHOhHHHOOOO~~~"

TASCAM SQUAD... ASSEMBLE

Digging this, I definitely don't think it's too noisy, lovely grainy-but-soft pads. Proper head-nodding groove in the main beat, also really like the claps that come in at 2.12 or so, really makes it swing. 

Find myself giving this repeat listens here while I type up notes, this is good shit!

Archived