IGNORED

INDUSTRIAL FOLKLORE TAPES VOL. I - INSTRUMENTS OF INDUSTRY

fumi

Folkore Tapes continue their recipe for expansion, putting the words 'Folklore Tapes' in front of anything.

Bingo. A new series in the making.

Series: Industrial Folklore Tapes Vol.I 

Title: Instruments of Industry 
Artist: Hannah Leighton-Boyce 
Format: 10" Gatefold with Booklet

http://www.folkloretapes.co.uk/product/industrial-folklore-tapes-vol-i-instruments-of-industry

HGX5hbHb.jpg

... i was intrigued by the title... but that sample is the kind of thing I would record ten years ago when I was too stoned to make anything worthwhile. and it comes with hand tools? :lol:

not sure if the record is taken directly from the audio installation (though the cover of the blueprint score seems to be taken from the installation) but i'm guessing at the very least it will sound something like that. as to the hand tools, i hope so. would be nice to have some ancient tools so i can ham around the house on cold nights.

i really hope this something along the lines of megalithic monuments vol.1 because that was one of my favorite 10 inches from last year  :emotawesomepm9:

• 2 months later...

Archived