IGNORED

Tri Repetae

calx

Apologies if this is a repost. I couldn't find another topic.

Is there a better LP out there? LP5 for me comes close, but Jeez... what a record! They just don't make them like this anymore.

"Try repeat ae" is a suitable choice for a shout/yell, i think (not repetey).

When i was in Utrecht 2014, in the moment i wanted to go for a sweet "hey Rob, i'm in a Euro club", but it really doesn't felt right to yell unfortunately. You could argue that there's no need for shouts at all, but it's usually one shout per set at best, it's remembered (legacy) and it's a human thing to do unlike all the other noises an audience usually generates which a monkey or horse crowd could accomplish.

Back to the repetey thing though, a language barrier is a thing too. Here i tried to yell "fuck yeah" to support Russell Haswell, only to mumble "fuck you" to a hero. Luckily the guy was grateful in the end (i also yelled "noise" before his set, made all attempts at support you see).

well, yes and have notthing against shoutings but the ''try'' part is really funny imo, cause the pronunciation leads to paths of various funny implications...

Archived