IGNORED

The thing after...

Psychotronic

All of this is highly thrilling to me. Thank you guys.

To take over the world-- one's own world.

What if your crippeling depression came from the narrative that everyone has its own world and joining them is unrewarding cause these worlds then just merge to a bigger bubble, that will function as a reflecting chamber and everybody inside will crank up the fucking feedback knob, till this chamber bursts into a cloud of pure fascism. So you stay alone noticing that this is also not rewarding, then you try to change the situation by jumping headless into a relation, that kicks you even deeper into the void because she only sees you as a feeback enabled defragmentation filter, that she can use to polish up the chains of her own ego instead of breaking them.

You dive down your mental rabbit hole and even lose sight of the initial problem: Everything turns cloud hitler.

Most people in the modern world can choose who they surround themselves with.  One's environment is a part of the self.

If you choose to be around people who do not support your strengths, and if you choose to be around people who are not made stronger by your presence, then you are in the wrong environment.  Others helping you, and you helping others-- these two qualities are 100% required for a fulfilling life in a society.

Values and ideals change over time, which is why it is necessary for environments to change over time.  Every interaction with another human is a choice to act in a way that support's one's sunshine or one's darkness.  We all determine the bulk of our destiny, one day at a time.

I get the feeling Jim Carrey is also on this post-depression journey.

I used to be a guy who was experiencing the world, and now I feel like the world and the universe experiencing a guy.

Archived