IGNORED

Hanging Out With Audiophiles

b born droid

Figured this was the best forum for this after the search turned up nothing:

http://www.factmag.com/2017/09/18/jamie-lidell-hanging-out-with-audiophiles-podcast/

Hanging Out With Audiophiles is an interview show that sees Lidell talking to a range of guests involved in the music creation process, and the first episode, available now, features Black Keys drummer Pat Carney. Guests scheduled for future episodes include seasoned UK producer Paul Epworth, Eurythmics’ Dave Stewart and Tom Waits producer Jacquire King.

“[it’ll be] mostly musicians, producers and engineers, but I’m sure I’ll also get lawyers and managers in the action to share useful nuggets about the game. I know how hard it can be to start out making music without encouragement and advice. I really want to give back some of the odd knowledge that is part of this crazy world of music making!”

“I spend a fair bit of time building systems and machines in Max for Live and other bits of software. I never really share that stuff so it feels good to have a way to try to explain it all. The aim is just to encourage and spread the ideas. I know someone will find it useful! I used to be very guarded about my custom software and approach but now I’m happy just to add my small drop of knowledge to the pool.”

Not listened to it yet but I thought it might interest some of you.

Archived