phudoshin

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Yeah, well some of us still do this radio show, though we renamed it and stuff. We stream on twitch now, so feel free to lurk/interact with us any Saturday at 3p Pacific / 6p Eastern / 11p GMT at twitch.tv/snareup. Just posting an update in case anyone here cares.

post-20591-0-90659400-1512524459_thumb.png

It's worth mentioning that LadaLaika is guest hosting on Snareup radio for the first time this weekend. The show's theme is "AFXual Healing."

• 8 months later...

First, I know I don’t post on WATMM much but I do connect with great people thru this place, not to mention the awesome resourcefulness of the forum members. In particular, LadaLaika has become a great friend of mine and invaluable collaborator even though I've never met him IRL. Thanks, internet. 

Last post I’ll make in this thread, I think. This snareup internet radio/webcast thing is still going every weekend, over a year and a half later. Some of our members have stepped up to plan specialty shows and others are recurring hosts. It’s not the best-planned thing but it can be a great hangout. At first it was weird to see the teens around but it’s turned out to be kinda symbiotic. After all, we were all kids once. 

As posted elsewhere, snareup recently came together to do the “Snare Snacks” cassette on d3ld0t's Deep Space Objects label. Album artwork is by Guidewire, and hey the first track is from the one and only Goiter Sanchez. Check out this video for Sweguno’s “Nodens” made by goiter himself:

As a sidebar, I’m also happy to see The Contrarian Coven has now started its own podcast, which is a great listen. We seem to have achieved equilibrium in this discord thing. Hello Spiral is snareup's resident antagonist.

Onward, friends.

First, I know I don’t post on WATMM much but I do connect with great people thru this place, not to mention the awesome resourcefulness of the forum members. In particular, LadaLaika has become a great friend of mine and invaluable collaborator even though I've never met him IRL. Thanks, internet.

Last post I’ll make in this thread, I think. This snareup internet radio/webcast thing is still going every weekend, over a year and a half later. Some of our members have stepped up to plan specialty shows and others are recurring hosts. It’s not the best-planned thing but it can be a great hangout. At first it was weird to see the teens around but it’s turned out to be kinda symbiotic. After all, we were all kids once.

As posted elsewhere, snareup recently came together to do the “Snare Snacks” cassette on d3ld0t's Deep Space Objects label. Album artwork is by Guidewire, and hey the first track is from the one and only Goiter Sanchez. Check out this video for Sweguno’s “Nodens” made by goiter himself:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkHEOSDemNI

As a sidebar, I’m also happy to see The Contrarian Coven has now started its own podcast, which is a great listen. We seem to have achieved equilibrium in this discord thing. Hello Spiral is snareup's resident antagonist.

Onward, friends.

new phone who dis

Onward, friends.

so what happened

Archived