IGNORED

Sendai - Mixes, Live Sets, DJ Sets, Misc.

auxien

So I've been trying to hunt down more stuff from these guys, their last two releases have been pretty great and they've released some live & DJ mixes (as well as some 'hybrid' sets too, I guess that's a thing now) over the last few years that have been good. Figured I'd compile them here and share in case anyone else is interested. Ill be including some solo sets/mixes from of the guys as well, as it seems there's a fair amount of stuff online from Peter Van Hoesen. Gonna start with a few I've listened to over the last few days. I guess any related music from them is relevant here though simply because I rarely see them mentioned in these parts and that doesn't make much sense to me. The LWE link includes a download (which I grabbed a few years ago and have listened to that mix a LOT of times) so that's great if anyone runs across any HQ downloads of this stuff, definitely throw them in here.

http://www.littlewhiteearbuds.com/podcast/little-white-earbuds-presents-sendai/#.WcPBguxmPRY

Yeah, G&F is solid but I definitely have to be in the right mood for it. A Smaller DIvide is a bit more often in my ears, but I often find myself gravitating towards the mixes I have of theirs. Hence this thread, obviously :)

Here's a Boiler Room (?!?!) from Yves De Mey which is a bit odd all around but definitely has some interesting moments. From what I can tell, it's just a Nord something, Octatrack, and some other effects or synth and a mixer.

Archived