IGNORED

Should it be a criminal offence to teach your dog to do a nazi salute?

pcock

Risk is worth the reward

star-trek-mad-max.jpg

This basically sums up left vs. right. Right wants the right hand side because they think it's manly and self-determined and stuff. Retards

Left wants the left hand side because they think it's attainable and egaletarian. Retards

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Risk is worth the reward

star-trek-mad-max.jpg

This basically sums up left vs. right. Right wants the right hand side because they think it's manly and self-determined and stuff. Retards

Left wants the left hand side because they think it's attainable and egaletarian. Retards

>implying once we automate every job it's not 100% obtainable and the ideal end state for all races in the universe

Risk is worth the reward

star-trek-mad-max.jpg

>implying once we automate every job it's not 100% obtainable and the ideal end state for all races in the universe
aye, that doesn't nessesarily goes against right-wing ideas I don't think

I was referring to the extreme left wanting to obtain a communist utopia when such an endeavour would more likely lead to the pic on the right

things are not so black and white I think

edit: off the same idea you could say the extreme right also wants to reach the pic on the left, only they want to do it by introducing an ethno-state and ethnically cleansing their country.. which also probs would lead to the pic on the right

point is: only siths deal in absolutes

Black and white it is not. /Yoda

Extreme anything is almost always totally stupid. Stories are oversimplified of course. We all know this. But no matter what side you’re on, saying retards isn’t very nice. You’ll all still do it I’m sure, whatever, just saying. You’re not going to jail for it at least. Yet. :)

Black and white it is not. /Yoda

Extreme anything is almost always totally stupid. Stories are oversimplified of course. We all know this. But no matter what side you’re on, saying retards isn’t very nice. You’ll all still do it I’m sure, whatever, just saying. You’re not going to jail for it at least. Yet. :)

hear hear

Archived