IGNORED

Should it be a criminal offence to teach your dog to do a nazi salute?

pcock

whoa i just realized like adolf hitler kind of looks like ADOLF HITTER

and like he was kind of a mean guy, and maybe he thought about hitting people?

mind blown

maybe everyone ever was influenced by shitty names, type conspiracy theories

DICK ARMEY

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Meechan was supported in court by by Tommy Robinson, former leader of far-right group the English Defence League (EDL)"

That doesn't exactly scream not racist...

yea man the rationality today doesn't go beyond guilt by association

the "small" protest was nearly 600 people https://m.facebook.com/events/1150189435084752/

and obv, since one of them is a former far-right leader they are all nazis.. now isn't that grossly offensive

Did I say that?

What I'm actually saying is if my 'hilarious' racist pet videos landed me in court the last person I'd want turning up to support me is tommy fukin robinson

It's cute when Nazis pull the victim card

lol the guy is a self-confessed communist.. the whole thing is just so bloody dumb

edit: not that it isn't any cuter when a communist pulls out the victim card

I don't sympathize with Commies any more than I do Nazis. All of this shit needs to stay in the past.

EDIT: Almost makes me wanna play Metro: Last Light again. Cool thing about that game is you get to fight both.

What's cute is when the UK is becoming a communist fascism regime dictatorship and we here in America with a brave and proud president leading the way with free speech daily making up facts that are then real and altering reality simply by his choice of whim at the moment (FUCK IRAN THEY BROWN got a good deal and fuck them hard) and honestly I couldn't be more happy to live under freedom-king TRUMP where I know our free speech is protectorate (except for lying slanderous mainstream media!!!!!!!!) forever. let's war against the brits again because they need a new regime that old hag is running shit like she's secretly hitler there. heard she used to fuck him.

I think the polarization is very necessary tbh. Not blindly like it's being done, that can be damaging (and that seems to be the way it's going, sadly), but in general? Gotta go through this sorta shit to move past it....in theory, at least. 

What's cute is when the UK is becoming a communist fascism regime dictatorship and we here in America with a brave and proud president leading the way with free speech daily making up facts that are then real and altering reality simply by his choice of whim at the moment (FUCK IRAN THEY BROWN got a good deal and fuck them hard) and honestly I couldn't be more happy to live under freedom-king TRUMP where I know our free speech is protectorate (except for lying slanderous mainstream media!!!!!!!!) forever. let's war against the brits again because they need a new regime that old hag is running shit like she's secretly hitler there. heard she used to fuck him.

remember 1814, we dont fuck around

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=burning+of+washington&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiK26Dk3tDaAhWGLMAKHUpBDtwQ_AUICigB&biw=1366&bih=634

w-dcBurning.jpg?t=20170517a

didn't murica win the revolutionary war with essentially GUERRILLA WARFARE at least in comparison to the redcoats/brit soldiers they were just ordinary-looking dudez, and like that was the PROUD MOMENT in history class to me, Redcoats lost because they were proper and stuck up about warfare wearing BULLFIGHTER CAPE as uniforms and I think ranking on them in a rando internet forum is an extension of why america won lol

Edit: also didn't the british hire the HESSIANS, some german mercenary dudes to do their dirty work to some extent. Maybe it was both sides that did that not sure. I know the French were America fanboys at the time. I would assume Britain would have more fundz to hire random hessian-type dudes soldiers for hire scenario

Edit: although also part of the victory was like logistical nightmare, can't be arsed to use more fundz fighting america. thanks for your attention bye. American history might spin it like 'we killed all teh british guys and war was over'

but haha yeah I remember sectrect history of america was 'we fought dirty and that's why we're here now' and I was kinda like FUCK YEAH about it tbh but trummmmmp

Edit: if you guys believe setting a precedent is a powerful force for good/evil

origin of 'sectrects'

my copy of the game had a typo on 'secrets' for some reason, maybe it's a rare valuable typo copy I dunno. But it dovetailed nicely with hyping up videogame secrets to me, mew is in the truck, Resident Evil secrets are so good they're not even just secrets they're SECTRECTS. subconscious undertone of 'sect'. Starts a mew is in the truck cult

The secrete history of Sectrects revealed

I might have said stupid conspiracy stuff in the past but a lot of my humor is Sectrects humor

I want to start an offshoot of freemasonry where level 33 you learn how to get Mew. What the guy who started mormonism SHOULD'VE DONE. making it right

I said about turning life in to a JRPG humor but how is not the 33 degrees like levels of experience in rpg. and again, the technique in the oldschool rpg where you walk back and forth and random encounters happen and gain EXP. All they do in there is walk back and forth on the tiled floor, itz pixel art

American history might spin it like 'we killed all teh british guys and war was over'

this is exactly how american history textbooks spin it, in those exact words too

American history might spin it like 'we killed all teh british guys and war was over'

this is exactly how american history textbooks spin it, in those exact words too

you know what I mean though, too lazy to teach kids a war even an old one has LOGISTICS and like a budget. Maybe they talked about British common people's opinion about the war at least

I told my nephew about Turing to some extent to say war isn't all GUNZ even back in WWII and he came to the conclusion himself p much. I didn't go into the bad guys, shouldn't have to matter as much anyway, should just be First Order from new star wars at that age

• 2 weeks later...

GN'R Song 'One in a Million,' Controversial for Calling Out 'Niggers, Immigrants & Faggots,' Erased from 'Appetite' Reissue

i must be the only user on this forum that digs guns n roses but was mostly oblivious to its lyrics as i am to lots of music with vocals, but damn, look at this fucking ignorance?

[Whistle]

Guess I needed sometime to get away

I needed some piece of mind

Some piece of mind that'll stay

So I thumbed it down to Sixth and L.A. ---

So I thumbed it down to nine o six ten L.A. ("90610") 

Maybe a Greyhound could be my way

Police and Niggers, that's right

Get out of my way

Don't need to buy none of your

Gold chains today

I don't need no bracelets

Clamped in front of my back

Just need my ticket; 'til then

Won't you cut me some slack?

You're one in a million

Yeah, that's what you are

You're one in a million, babe

You're a shooting star

Maybe someday we'll see you

Before you make us cry

You know we tried to reach you

But you were much too high

Much too high, much too high,

Much too high, yes, ow!

Immigrants and faggots

They make no sense to me

They come to our country

And think they'll do as they please

Like start some mini Iran,

Or spread some fuckin' disease

They talk so many goddamn ways

It's all Greek to me

Well some say I'm lazy

And others say that's just me

Some say I'm crazy

I guess I'll always be

[From: ]http://www.elyrics.net/read/g/guns-n_...]

But it's been such a long time

Since I knew right from wrong

It's all the means to an end, I

I keep it movin' along

You're one in a million

Oo, you're a shooting star

You know that you are

Maybe someday we'll see you, Oo

oh, Before you make us cry

Much too high, Oo, much too high

Yeah,

Much too high, huh, no, no, oh

Ow!

Radicals and Racists

Don't point your finger at me

I'm a small town white boy

Just tryin' to make ends meet

Don't need your religion

Don't watch that much T.V.

Just makin' my livin', baby

Well that's enough for me

You're one in a million

Yeah that's what you are

You're a shooting star

Maybe someday we'll see you

Before you make us cry

Much too high, ow, much too high,

Much too high, much too high

Yeah, yeee, yeah, yeee, igh!

Ow! Much too high

(Oh, much too high, ah,

much too high, ah, much too high

much too high, ow, much too high)

Risk is worth the reward 

star-trek-mad-max.jpg

This basically sums up left vs. right.  Right wants the right hand side because they think it's manly and self-determined and stuff.  Retards

Archived