IGNORED

real boc tape

Alzado

my cousin fergus lives in Aberdeen. he drove over to Whitekirk and got there just before midnight. there was definately a party going on, but they wouldn't let him in just because he wore his kilt. he got furious and yelled, "aw sher, yah wont let me in but ya let in that highland coo," pointing to a girl in a boc t-shirt. he then stormed passed the security guards (who were all stoned and didn't put up much of a fight) and ran around blindly taking swipes at every hippie he saw. he made a good run of it, but the local heads finally caught him and threw him out. he was able to grab some fire damaged tapes before he got kicked out, however.

he sent me a track from one of the tapes to see if it's boc or not. it sounds like boc to me, it's got a strong beat and analog synths. what do you guys think?

boc_redmoontrack.mp3

GODDAMNIT YOU FUCKING COCKSUCKING FAGGOTS IM SO SICK OF YOUI PLEPOL COMING ON THIS FORUM FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF FLAMING POEOPLE WHO THINK SOMETIHJG HAPPENED AT REDMOON OR REEDPOINT OR WHEENEVR IN SCOTLLAND THE THING WAS GOING ON THJAT INVOLVED BCO.

WHY DONT YOU JUST GET A FDUCKING LIFE AND EXCEPT THAT PEOPLE ARE DIGFGFERENT AND LIKE DIFFERENTY THING AND ITS NOT UP TO U INTERNET FLAMER TO DECIDE WHAT I LIKE OK GODDAMNIT?

my cousin fergus lives in Aberdeen. he drove over to Whitekirk and got there just before midnight. there was definately a party going on, but they wouldn't let him in just because he wore his kilt. he got furious and yelled, "aw sher, yah wont let me in but ya let in that highland coo," point to a fat girl in a boc t-shirt. he then stormed passed the security guards (who were all stoned and didn't put up much of a fight) and ran around blindly taking swipes at every hippie he saw. he made a good run of it, but the local heads finally caught him and threw him out. he was able to grab some fire damaged tapes before he got kicked out, however.

he sent me a track from one of the tapes to see if it's boc or not. it sounds like boc to me, it's got a strong beat and analog synths. what do you guys think?

boc_redmoontrack.mp3

:omg: that's a really good boc-ish song! :boc: i die a little each time i hear a song like that. :cry: it's too easy to copy their sound! omg, i wonder if that song has any thing to do with teh devil and 666? i don't know if i can listen to boc anymore, if they are into sending satanic messages.

Guest i.fucked.your.mother

i;m never coming back to this forum, im sick of being lied too, thats the last stick

Guest Archrival

:omg: that cant be real! if its real, then they have totally changed style :sad: that have to be fake!!!!

ahahahahaa

i don't give a shit if anything happened on a beach somewhere in scotland, this subforum is non-fucking-stop lol the last couple of days

Guest slsnod
GODDAMNIT YOU FUCKING COCKSUCKING FAGGOTS IM SO SICK OF YOUI PLEPOL COMING ON THIS FORUM FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF FLAMING POEOPLE WHO THINK SOMETIHJG HAPPENED AT REDMOON OR REEDPOINT OR WHEENEVR IN SCOTLLAND THE THING WAS GOING ON THJAT INVOLVED BCO.

WHY DONT YOU JUST GET A FDUCKING LIFE AND EXCEPT THAT PEOPLE ARE DIGFGFERENT AND LIKE DIFFERENTY THING AND ITS NOT UP TO U INTERNET FLAMER TO DECIDE WHAT I LIKE OK GODDAMNIT?

let it out! maN!

• 4 months later...

WOW, its actually genuine BOC.

It sounds like a remix of a cross between "devil is in the details" and "Roy G. Biv"

Thank you for this VERY USEFUL info. And thank you for not wasting our time, it's obvious you trying to help everyone on this forum!

Archived