IGNORED

Lo Five stuff

granty

Trying out live sets using more hardware than before, so I'm gonna start posting various jams here - any constructive feedback welcome :)

Did this using Electribe and OP1 sequenced from Live. The pads are all soft synths but I'm thinking of getting a Volca FM to replace them.

Thanks TheBro :)

I for one am looking forward to this live debut. Please make sure you have massive backlit sign with your logo on it, for the live set

It'll probably be more like a massive looping lo-res Noel Edmonds gif.

Sick sick chords from 8:30. This is probably my favourite stuff I've heard on Your Latest Creations for a long long time. 

Thanks TheBro :)

I for one am looking forward to this live debut. Please make sure you have massive backlit sign with your logo on it, for the live set

It'll probably be more like a massive looping lo-res Noel Edmonds gif

• 1 month later...

Here's some more ham-fisted sausage-fingered action. Just got a Modal Skulpt which I'm using for pads now too.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/7/2019 at 9:33 PM, granty said:

Here's some more ham-fisted sausage-fingered action. Just got a Modal Skulpt which I'm using for pads now too.

Awesome. Gonna check this. How do you find the Modal Skulpt?

It's good fun, great value for the price + midi over USB so I haven't had to buy any extra midi routing hardware. Ideal for playing live as you can shape the sound quite easily on the fly. My only gripe is the 4 note polyphony, so it's more suited to lead + bass lines rather than complex chords.

1 hour ago, TheBro said:

Ah I see but I understand you can detune the 8 oscillators per voice?

Yes that's right, so you can get some nice big sounds out of it - sounds amazing through reverb.

Archived