IGNORED

8asetu7zi

dingformung

i've been messing with fxpansion's Cypher which has that Transmod setup and a simple sequencer. It is pretty flexible and easy to get into uncharted territory with it. I could see how a beat production all with it would be cool.

your track doesnt sound like the demo video though so i think maybe you're doing it wrong

Nice one.

I'm sure the tool is doing a lot of the work for you, but still, you had to feed it those sounds and set it up, so ... good work!

Could maybe use a bit more space to give the individual hits more room to shine, but that's a matter of taste.

Nice one.

I'm sure the tool is doing a lot of the work for you, but still, you had to feed it those sounds and set it up, so ... good work!

Could maybe use a bit more space to give the individual hits more room to shine, but that's a matter of taste.

Thanks!

Geist doesn't generate rhythms, you basically can set a probability value to every hit, nothing too special. I do like that it has so many slots for sequences which you can trigger by another sequencer. I made the drums sounds with a combination of Microtonic's drum synthesizer and recordings of me hitting random objects with my swollen member. Took me about 3hrs

• 4 months later...

Cool sounds,

Im not a great fan of minimal stuff but liked Yxvna and GDAhn. A lot of Autechre's Quaristice era influences here, are you using any drum sequencer or just samples?

See ya

Nice - agree on the Autechre refs. Great stuff. Be interested on what you do with it! This is probably my favourite Autechre track: 

Might give the Geist demo a try!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived