IGNORED

Deep Sky Objects - Deep Sky Objects LP

hayhook

StillCold Records Honcho Andrew Doubek and Eprom collaborate on the first full length album from Deep Sky Objects (DSO).

"From the soulful house groove of ‘Brothers + Sisters’ to the broken bass and pummeling drum propulsions of ‘Lethwei’, ‘Shook’ and ‘Selah’ to the swung lo-fi techno of ‘Rays + Secondaries’, the artist’s shared love of astronomy, Detroit techno, UK rave and soundsystem culture has been distilled into a sonorous amalgam of insensate bass, trenchant synth finesse and densely layered rhythms. The LP comprises field recordings, found sounds, analogue synths, expert drum programming and direct instrumentation creating a Voyager record and sonic artifact intended to guide the listener’s understanding of what one epoch in electronic music meant to the space-bound inhabitants of planet earth, while it was still here... "

Deep Sky Objects LP: Preorder 

Silver Foiled Cover 180g Vinyl and Digital Drops April 10, 2020

https://neverready.bandcamp.com/album/deep-sky-objects

a0633476224_16.jpg

In Lux (Digital only)

LDN-1768

Lethwei

T.M.K.F.

The Chant

Selah

Shook (Battle Weapon 1)

I'll definitely check this out! I've enjoyed what I've heard from EPROM, namely Metahuman and his collaboration with G Jones, Acid Disk.

Archived