IGNORED

Your Most Unique VSTs?

Brisbot

Every cool VST posted in this thread would crash my computer.
Nothing wrong with that, my audio computer is over 15yrs old and still rocking windows XP. If I ever reconnected it to the Internet it would probably burst into flames.

I'm quite happy with what you can do with a few basic VSTs (EQ, delay and tremolo mainly, and some of the valhalla plugins). Combine them with playing around with pitch and an FX send going to some half-decent guitar pedals, and you've got more than enough to be getting on with.

15 minutes ago, Nil said:

Is it what you used for your tuned delay tunes ?

Note to self : bookmarking your Bandcamp , liked what I've heard from you quite a lot.

Thanks man. Yeah, I mostly use the AU Delay for that stuff. I'm starting to switch up the process right now though. I have a Bastl Thyme that I'm starting to utilize.

1 hour ago, danshoebridge said:

Nothing wrong with that, my audio computer is over 15yrs old and still rocking windows XP. If I ever reconnected it to the Internet it would probably burst into flames.

I'm also using XP on a computer that has never been hooked up to the internet.  HP Pavillion... under "about windows" I notice it says copyright 1982-2001.  Does this mean I've been using the same computer for 19 years???  (I have no memory of when I bought it, so this seems plausible.)

I've had to connect my desktop to the Internet occasionally recently because I'm using Ninjam, but before that it hadn't been on line more than once or twice since I got it used in 2012, adn that was just a couple times when I needed to activate software.  I still try to remember to unplug the network cable whenever I don't actively need it.

Archived