IGNORED

New mix of old Jungle

willochill

Oh, you're lucky to have kept them! Hard drives and cloud storages don't like me... Very nice dutty drumfunk! The mix is tight, I think you crisped the sounds up just right, clear & defined but still the right amount of grimy. Brap! 

• Like 2

I'm sucker for this kinda oldskool jungle vibe. Right up my street. I'll be honest I wasn't totally feeling it musically but overall good job. Will probably listen to this a few times. Thanks for posting!!!

Just gonna add I really dig your beats!!!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TheBro said:

I'm sucker for this kinda oldskool jungle vibe. Right up my street. I'll be honest I wasn't totally feeling it musically but overall good job. Will probably listen to this a few times. Thanks for posting!!!

Just gonna add I really dig your beats!!!

I really appreciate the honest feedback, it's good to know people are actually listening and critiquing on here. I'm gonna hopefully post some more of these new mixes soon. Thanks for the listens!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

The other one is wicked too. Love that reverse bass - sounds authentic!!! Yeah Ruff Take is definitely my vibe especially when that Prodigy style riff comes in around the 3 min mark. Nice cut ups with the beats too. This stuff definitely feels like it could have been made around 1995!!!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...