IGNORED

CEEPHAX LIVE IN CALIFORNIA!!!

J3FF3R00

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FU

I'm still finding no info on the Oct 25th AZID pool party in Hollywood.

Andy, if you are on this board, give us a sign.

Here you go dude, http://www.restlessnites.com/ceephax/

Promoters seem a bit off. Poolside show from from noon to 7:00 PM also.

FUCK YEAH! You are my hero! I nabbed some $7 tix.

sweet RDJ quote, too...

"My favourite artist at the moment is Ceephax Acid Crew. It’s Andy Jenkinson, Tom Jenkinson’s brother (aka Squarepusher). Its fucking wicked. It’s funny because if people ask me “So, whos going to be the next big star of electronic music?”, I always say him. But he only does a new track like every three months or so. I’m his biggest fan and I’m always raving upfront at all his gigs.” – Richard D. James (aka Aphex Twin)"

anyone know if it's actually a pool party? doesn't mirror that on the flyer.

anyway I'll see you there J3FF, I'll be the big white beet standing in the pink section.

???

As in...

albino.jpg

????

I thought you would be a purple goat.

I'll probably be the only dumbass in the pool.

anyone know if it's actually a pool party? doesn't mirror that on the flyer.

anyway I'll see you there J3FF, I'll be the big white beet standing in the pink section.

???

As in...

albino.jpg

????

I thought you would be a purple goat.

I'll probably be the only dumbass in the pool.

Oh yeah I guess I would be a purple goat, huh.

I don't think I'm going to bring a swimsuit. Gonna be a soup of dudes who listen to Acid. No thanks.

Is the LA flyer intended to look like a rainbow of butts, and a droplet of poop?

It's not poo, there will be acid virgins attending, and it's pool party so people will be lined up ready to jump in like some sequence from a 40's hollywood film.

I love Ceephax but pool parties at the Standard are kind of my idea of... let's just say they aren't friendly to introverted semi-misanthropes with social anxiety disorder and no trust fund/washboard abs to show off.

ANDY PLS

Edit: I'm sure Andy will rock it completely, though. Really would go if I could get into DTLA on Saturday.

So stoked after the show on Friday. The museum was dope as hell (they had an albino alligator, rainforest, full-on aquarium and everything!) and the show was as awesome as I'd hoped. Andy was super nice afterwards and I got a quick word and a pic with him.

Who was rockin' the braindance shirt?

Archived