Wunderbar

Members
  • Last visited

2 Followers

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

Wunderbar's Achievements

Proficient

Proficient (10/14)

• Posting Machine
  • One Year In
  • Reacting Well
  • Very Popular Rare
  • Dedicated

Recent Badges

1. I cant believe what i just witnessed... I stumbled upon a stream ( with a lot of viewers 40k ????) where some guy was doing a To catch a predator type show. When i started watching they - a group of 10 guys or so - were confronting a 71 year old guy with which they had organized a meet up via text pretending to be a 15 yo. They were getting up in his face intimidating him, pushing cameras in his face, telling him they had proof of him sending dick pics ? and other stuff allegedly he had ate his own shit ? So once they have him surround with cameras shoved in his face they start making some sadistic show out of it instead of just delivering him over with the alleged proof they have. This "show" consist of telling him they will let him walk free if he puts on some clown costume if not they will call the cops and he will end up getting raped in and die in prison, meanwhile some other alleged pfile they had caught earlier - i guess - was doing the worm in the background, which i assume was another one of their ultimatums. This last about 10 to 15 minutes during which crowds start forming around this commotion. These crowds get told that this man is a pfile and just instantly believe this without proof and start shouting at him telling him he is a horrible person etc. After a while some random guy comes out of the crowd and hits the alleged pdfile in his face, he falls to the ground, and starts bleeding from his head. the camera goes black and the chat burst out in laughing emojis. Through all the chaos you get some glimpses of the guy laying there with paramedics around him whilst some mom with 'here baby buggy strolls by, what a crazy world to raise your kid in. I am struggling to describe what i just saw and feel nauseous,This internet culture feels alien. I'm watching some alleged pdfile who eats his own shit ?? getting intimidated by some guy to be a monkey and dance for him on his internet show in front of 40.000 people who seem to love this by their reaction in the chat and are i assume on the younger side since the fans that came up to him where young. Why does violence like this attract?
  2. https://www.instagram.com/p/C5l1EYgN1zF/?img_index=1 might be of interest to someone. A course by some guy i find to be making cool bleeps with max/msp;.
  3. i have been enjoying this the whole day, thanks.
  4. sounds great lovely hip hop feel
  5. Was this the first time you ever did something like this ?
  6. Have you guys ever gotten a friend into creating music? and if so how did you do it.
  7. you are full of suprises
  8. i want to believe you but i have a small cock.
  9. is it possible to make good music with a learning disability ? ( my mom never gave me vegetables when i was younger )
  10. The use of Popol Vuh in this movie is amazing.
  11. i think i should have a subforum dedicated to my greatness. i jerk off to freud literature.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.