IGNORED

Afx's Future Music luke vilbert remix

Guest reyde_espana

Guest reyde_espana
STRAIGHT OUTTA COMPTON

how do i download this???

i tried "save link as" but it only calls up a "php" file

help

Thanks, So was the comp by multi tracks from Future music or just sample any track and do what you like. With Scfi staircase on, only thing i reconinse are the claps

STRAIGHT OUTTA COMPTON

help

I had this problem a moment ago. I found I had my browser configured to automatically open mp3s with quicktime. To rectify this I went into Tools/Options and told it to save mp3s (which gives me the option of saving or opening).

Guest IBM
STRAIGHT OUTTA COMPTON

help

I had this problem a moment ago. I found I had my browser configured to automatically open mp3s with quicktime. To rectify this I went into Tools/Options and told it to save mp3s (which gives me the option of saving or opening).

or u could just file>save file as

• 4 months later...
STRAIGHT OUTTA COMPTON

help

Then he'd just have the .php extension problem again.

Listening to this remix for the second time right now. Thanks to the new thread regarding it for reminding me of it's existence! Pretty awesome.

STRAIGHT OUTTA COMPTON

help

Then he'd just have the .php extension problem again.

Listening to this remix for the second time right now. Thanks to the new thread regarding it for reminding me of it's existence! Pretty awesome.

rename it to *something*.mp3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Helper ET

that sucks, but if there was no interview how did they know about all that "studio set up" stuff in the abstract? LIARS!

I checked out the june edition of future music in an airportshop but there was no teh aphex twins in it :(

Richard probably changed his mind and threatened to sue their asses :aphexsign:

Archived