IGNORED

BRUTAL

sneaksta303

Listen and despise/love what da fuck ever.

Reason for composition and seq

Acid 3 for break chopping

Cool edit for "mastering" (ha ha ha... MASTERING - in other words, im not THAT skilled at THAT part yet...)

The only samples used were for the old-school breaks that u wont be able to recognise.

The rest are synthies!

MIKE

EDIT:

Like or dislike, constructive crit helps...

90% on this board cares about their own music and only their own music, why do you and me even bother posting anything on here?

Guest AOOproductions
valid question. i wish i had more hours in the day but i basically work 2 jobs and make music on the side so i cant comment on everyone like id like too.

Wow thats really good, wish I had ya talents. And I completely understand why you don't have enough time to do more tracks like this. I have the same problem with movies.

Just look at the bright side, if you put it on loop it's like you have one really long song!

Guest Promo
90% on this board cares about their own music and only their own music, why do you and me even bother posting anything on here?

Lol exactly. And there are some seriously bad offenders on the board too. At the moment I don't feel like posting any comments except maybe for those who comment in general or on my tracks.

Guest pantsonmyhead

If i give you some sweet gabber kicks will you use them?

cuz this shit is beeeeeyootiful

but needs a sweet gabbeirkickIMO

definately some of the best stuff i've heard in here for a while

If i give you some sweet gabber kicks will you use them?

cuz this shit is beeeeeyootiful

but needs a sweet gabbeirkickIMO

definately some of the best stuff i've heard in here for a while

hell yea ill use 'em. i need more gabba kiks as it be...

To everyone else, THANK YOU! Your kind words inspire me to push the envelope further.

Guest JW Modestburns

Its well produced. The melodies are nice, but I'm not to big on this style of drill to be honest. I like when you slow it down around the 2min mark.

Guest Idiron

this sounds so similar to that DJ Shadow song, forgot it's name... intentional?

nice and hectic though, i like the sound of sony acid snare rushes/glitching, you and zephyr nova for example.

this sounds so similar to that DJ Shadow song, forgot it's name... intentional?

nice and hectic though, i like the sound of sony acid snare rushes/glitching, you and zephyr nova for example.

ive honestly only heard a SINGLE dj shadow song in my life and it was suuuuuuuuper bad (as in bad, not good), so no, not intentional. Yeah, the beat chopper in acid rules, and im only running acid 3! fuck ver. 6... this song was a little bit more difficult to do cuz it's the only song ive ever done outside the 4/4 time sig. i like this song a lot tho (in other words, its one of those songs that didnt sound poopy to me a few weeks afer i finished it.)

does acids glitch/beatchopper actually let you sequence in a working bpm? (unlike using dblue in audition, which is the only glitch vst ive ever used) the results sound the same as what i was getting, anyway, im a big sucker for the overdone glitched breaks, this could use about a million more triplets.

Guest Bad Influence

Mmmmm this is dirty. I like. Could certainly do with some nasty gabba style or even hardstyle kicks for added pleasure.

does acids glitch/beatchopper actually let you sequence in a working bpm? (unlike using dblue in audition, which is the only glitch vst ive ever used) the results sound the same as what i was getting, anyway, im a big sucker for the overdone glitched breaks, this could use about a million more triplets.

what do you mean in a working bmp? acid 3's chopper lets you highlight a part of the wave then paste it in sequencer, slice by slice, not like those glitchy vst's that basicallly cheat. i take my original break (usually 1-4 bars), load it into acid, then build the drill parts from scratch, that way, it doesnt sound like complete randomness like v snares, but actually has a coherent drill part you can follow. doing it in 3/4 sucks though. ALSO, keep in mind you cannot do this in real time. THEN, after i make a bunch of my glitched out classic loops, i put them in the nn-xt sampler in reason, change reason's tempo to whatever the loops are at, then compose the rest of the chune!

6/10

y?

Mmmmm this is dirty. I like. Could certainly do with some nasty gabba style or even hardstyle kicks for added pleasure.

thanks! got any good samples for me?

Archived