IGNORED

diet and earwax

Fred McGriff

Guest abusivegeorge

What you eat definetly affects the SMELL of your cum, this would explain why my cum smells REALLY strongly like cum.

is it possible that what you eat can affect the taste of your earwax? mine has had a very unpleasant taste of late and i'm wondering if it has something to do with my diet. perhaps too much burger king or arby's or both.

i've googled this but can't seem to find a thing.

I haven't seen this thread until today, and this OP nearly had me spitting my coffee onto the monitor and keyboard.

My daughter, when she was 5, had trouble hearing so we took her to the pediatrician, and they put these drops into her ear, then had her lay on her side and used this water pic-like device to flush out her ear - a plug of wax the size of a pencil eraser came out - it had layers that got progressively darker as it reached the outer ear.

My daughter, when she was 5, had trouble hearing so we took her to the pediatrician, and they put these drops into her ear, then had her lay on her side and used this water pic-like device to flush out her ear - a plug of wax the size of a pencil eraser came out - it had layers that got progressively darker as it reached the outer ear.

Everything's bigger in Texas.

Guest Enter a new display name

I swear you posted this in the exact same way a few years ago.

So, call to action on the WATMM front basically falls on Lumpenprol's shoulders. Sniff your girlfriends shin-shi shin-shi hole (God I hope someone catches the Christopher Walken SNL ref) and see if you puke.

Asians don't have earwax, or Bo. They also don't sweat or menstruate. The only thing they excrete are small pellets that are sold as green, oolong, or black tea, depending on how long they have been aged.

Archived