IGNORED

Lost brother Jenkinson's Acid Tape

cern

Johnny?

Heard he was  a jungle DJ back-the-day

You could see him on the old Ceephax/Chelmsford films skits - looks a bit like  a young deniro I thought

Other than that not heard of any music output

What's this Acid Tape then?

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 9/28/2021 at 6:50 AM, phudoshin said:

Johnny?

Heard he was  a jungle DJ back-the-day

You could see him on the old Ceephax/Chelmsford films skits - looks a bit like  a young deniro I thought

Other than that not heard of any music output

What's this Acid Tape then?

He opened on the Ultravisitor tour, haven’t heard of him anywhere else. He spun a lot of Rephlex stuff when I saw them.

EDD4CBA3-58A8-41CD-8C02-5027BAE4BA52.jpeg

yeah only ever heard of him and saw him on the ultravisitor tour he played a lot of jungle. it was my first time hearing jungle really loud it was great.    that Chelmsford Film Club is realy familiar. I remember there was a dude named PhillieT who was posting here around Ultravisitor era. he had snippets of the album before anyone else and woudl post all those Film Club vids. dont know how involved in them he was. I could have sworn there were more rap tracks like that odd job men vid. but not vids.

Found this but i dont know if thats him in the first part :

Edited by colunga
  • Like 1

51 minutes ago, colunga said:

yeah only ever heard of him and saw him on the ultravisitor tour he played a lot of jungle. it was my first time hearing jungle really loud it was great.    that Chelmsford Film Club is realy familiar. I remember there was a dude named PhillieT who was posting here around Ultravisitor era. he had snippets of the album before anyone else and woudl post all those Film Club vids. dont know how involved in them he was. I could have sworn there were more rap tracks like that odd job men vid. but not vids.

Found this but i dont know if thats him in the first part :

The girl I was dating at the time of Ultravisitor was standing by the back wall in the club crying bc it was too loud, lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1