IGNORED

Ministry - Moral Hygiene

Rubin Farr

28 minutes ago, ARPA said:

Album sounds pretty enjoyable, much better than expected.

OK, I'm bored. Dad metal it is.

• Haha 1

On 10/19/2021 at 6:17 AM, beerwolf said:

Huge fan of their late 80s and early 90s albums. Surely AJ should be dead by now? Wish I’d seen them live during the Psalm 69 tour. 

my first LSD experience was at the Psalm 69 tour ? Not sure if Ministry or MBV are louder, but they are without a doubt the 2 loudest bands I've ever seen. At least MBV give you free earplugs.

Sounds like the ultimate night out. LSD dosage and effects withstanding (sure a industrial metal gig is an ideal place for things to go south ?

Edited by beerwolf
  • Like 1

43 minutes ago, beerwolf said:

Sounds like the ultimate night out. LSD dosage and effects withstanding (not sure a industrial metal gig is an ideal place for things to go south ?

I was such a noob 

I saw them a few years ago when I went to see Godflesh and they were on as a kind of double bill, even though they have nothing in common. they were fucking terrible. stupid loud, left me with diminished hearing for a couple of days, and for music that wasn't worth it. I was up front and Al kept staring at me, probably because I was just staring at him like ? and thinking "you haven't put out anything good in 25+ years and now I'm here getting my ears blown out over it, fuck me". I wanted to leave as soon as they came on but the awkward eye contact put me off making a move until halfway through the set when I saw an opportunity to bail.

this band is the definition of

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Rubin Farr said:

I was such a noob 

Though a slight exaggeration I think my first 35 years on planet Earth was exclusively dedicated to the pursuit of being a professional noob ?