IGNORED

05-10

YEK

Is it going to be good? I'm excited.

I've ordered even though obviously I haven't heard it...

This era of Clark is gold so I figure I can't go wrong.

Edited by yekker

• 4 weeks later...

I like this a lot

On 9/1/2022 at 11:12 PM, toaoaoad said:

Most of these tracks have already been released tho? Prediction: the rest is filler / previously unreleased for a reason :trollface:

He's just trying to regain old fans... can't blame him really

Autumn Linn is epic

• Like 1

Finding this nice but also maybe not sequenced in the best way? It’s very front-loaded with the beats tracks like Urgent Jell Hack and Dead Shark back to back. Basically the first 4 and then it drops to more mellow and even ambient stuff. But I don’t know if there’s a better way to have all this coexist on the same release. A 12” of the beat tracks would be great.

13 hours ago, sidewinder said:

Finding this nice but also maybe not sequenced in the best way? It’s very front-loaded with the beats tracks like Urgent Jell Hack and Dead Shark back to back. Basically the first 4 and then it drops to more mellow and even ambient stuff. But I don’t know if there’s a better way to have all this coexist on the same release. A 12” of the beat tracks would be great.

I feel like it should have been paced more like body riddle. That had 2 beat tracks or something and than an ambient track to come after. That way it felt pretty well balanced. I like this release a lot but I agree with you on the pacing.

back when they where released I was absolutely hyped for these tracks. now they are kind of nice but I near nowhere as blown away. maybe I had to much great techno at festivals this year. 

• Like 1

On 10/4/2022 at 12:26 PM, sidewinder said:

Yeah I totally agree. I re-ordered the tracks for my own listening and added a few from body riddle. sounds much better

• 1 year later...

Just came here to say something flipped and I suddenly like this way more than Body Riddle though being pretty underwhelmed at first listens except for 'Dusk Raid'. Wtf?