IGNORED

least favorite afx song

cruising for burgers

I guess from a major release (so therefore not a random b-side or minor track) it would be a few tracks off Syro. I don't wanna start a shitfight and can't be arsed to justify or explain why, so they won't be named. Most of them dwell in the first half. Even Minipops, the first major single heralding the return of Aphex I never play. 

4 minutes ago, beerwolf said:

I guess from a major release (so therefore not a random b-side or minor track) it would be a few tracks off Syro. I don't wanna start a shitfight and can't be arsed to justify or explain why, so they won't be named. Most of them dwell in the first half. Even Minipops, the first major single heralding the return of Aphex I never play. 

c'mon you're in a safe space, let it out, nobody's gonna judge u...

1 hour ago, cruising for burgers said:

c'mon you're in a safe space, let it out, nobody's gonna judge u...

Have a educated guess...

I think even Fantano when he reviewed it called them 'border line offensive' I agreed with that. 

Edited by beerwolf

1 hour ago, beerwolf said:

Don't worry, you're not alone here, all the CIRCLONT's and CIRCLONS off Syro and Cheetah, played once. Not for me. Thank you, next.

Richard please release ploink track, this 808 simplicity fucking kills!

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Adamovich said:

Don't worry, you're not alone here, all the CIRCLONT's and CIRCLONS off Syro and Cheetah, played once. Not for me. Thank you, next.

Richard please release ploink track, this 808 simplicity fucking kills!

Nice to have some back up 🤝

• 1 month later...

Ventolin. He played it live once which was really great at the end of a set.

I don’t like some of the new tracks that sound like he tries some effects or tests a drum machine but sells them on a record as regular tracks. I am ok with him uploading these on SoundCloud but selling them to me and pretending they are normal tracks is not my cup of tea. Or when he does 2 versions of mastering and puts them on a record as bonus tracks. I would totally be fine if there where like 15 tracks and 2 are experiments like this but 3 tracks and 3 additional ones are experiments feel like he is doing it only to inflate the record 

Edited by o00o