IGNORED

Gordy - Double Stack iMac (January 13, 2024)

spacer.png

1. One Kiss ('One Kiss' EP) 04:46
2. Nobata's Theme ('One Kiss' EP) 02:56
3. The Scream ('One Kiss' EP) 03:31
4. Bonfa Punk ('One Kiss' EP) 03:46
5. Silas 00:48
6. Misery, Got'a leave man 04:17
7. Kuya & I 03:09
8. Trip to the Turkish Shop 03:33
9. 23 Sundays 03:41
10. Tokyo 02:30
11. Sheriff 02:23
12. Keep on movin' y'all 05:45
13. If I could wait for today 05:41

Gordon McQuilten (Gordy) was an OG member of The Avalanches. All these tracks were recorded by him from around 2000-2008.

https://gordy1.bandcamp.com/album/double-stack-imac

It's funny to see this starting to make the rounds now. Most of this (minus the first four tracks) was apparently on a Bandcamp page with no purchase price. This was spotted and pointed out to the Avalanches community who were surprised and really excited. I guess there was some panic because it got pulled offline for a few days before finally being released, and with two bonus tracks if you purchase it. Now I've seen it on another site where someone is trying to insist the Avalanches are on it, which is not the case, it's just Gordy circa 2000 and the mid-2000s. Still, it's very good and totally worth your attention.

If you like the classic Avalanches sound, a la Since I Left You and the El Producto EP, this will be right up your alley.