IGNORED

edIT - Certified Air Raid Material

Guest Grim on Mbient

Guest Grim on Mbient

It's a long wait already but it should be out soon (I hope).

I'm waiting for this one for quite a while now and it's been delayed a few times already..

Jun-5

edIT Certified Air Raid Material album nears completion

Featuring guest vocalists such as The Grouch, Busdriver and TTC, edIT's full-length album for Alpha Pup is almost complete. More information to be announced soon.

Does anyone know more about it?

don't know much about it except that it's been announced along time ago + June 5th should have been June5th this year. delayed again...

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest Grim on Mbient

edIT release dates announced

Certified Air Raid Material, the highly anticipated full length album from edIT, will be available for download on September 18th, followed by the CD release on October 9th. Digital single drops August 21st. Only on Alpha Pup

Yes, finally!

• 2 months later...
edIT release dates announced

Certified Air Raid Material, the highly anticipated full length album from edIT, will be available for download on September 18th, followed by the CD release on October 9th. Digital single drops August 21st. Only on Alpha Pup

Yes, finally!

2 weeks left

hopefully not too much of the hiphop style hes djing but i have my doubts

Guest Grim on Mbient
2 weeks left

I have to disappoint you by telling that the new album will be full with hiphop stylish songs. Certified Air Raid Material - The Mixtape is available for download on the pink site (I've seen it floating on slsk as well).

Go check it out and you know what the album will be like.

2 weeks left

I have to disappoint you by telling that the new album will be full with hiphop stylish songs. Certified Air Raid Material - The Mixtape is available for download on the pink site (I've seen it floating on slsk as well).

Go check it out and you know what the album will be like.

please dear god tell me this mixtape is just some of the tracks with vocals on them

jesus im disappointed right now, i dont like any of these songs other than the first and last

Guest Grim on Mbient
Goddamnit im sick of this guest artist shit. Seems like people cant make their own fuckin albums anymore

I bet edIT is capable in doing an instrumental album with high quality songs. (check out Crying Over Pros For No Reason) I just think he's heading into another direction and perhaps his new album is an unsolicited application for hip hop producer. It's most likey but let's wait and see if the album contains much vocals.

Goddamnit im sick of this guest artist shit. Seems like people cant make their own fuckin albums anymore

I bet edIT is capable in doing an instrumental album with high quality songs. (check out Crying Over Pros For No Reason) I just think he's heading into another direction and perhaps his new album is an unsolicited application for hip hop producer. It's most likey but let's wait and see if the album contains much vocals.

I dont mind vocals at all, however these were just acapellas, i heard a living legends song in there "Artsy" and some others, which leads me to believe they arent on the album. I really think edit would be amazing producing for some quality mc's. You can't debate that his shit is pretty much straight hiphop anyway.

I'm agreeing with the general opinion that he shouldn't be moving into the hip hop direction, his production isnt really doing much for me on this album

I bought it. It's okay. I should have probably just waited and downloaded it from somewhere. I mean, it works when I put it on when I am driving my car and want to look like a wigger for fun. However, it surely has replaced sophisticated banging for predictable thumping in a lot of ways. I dont think the programming is nearly as realized as Crying for Pros. As mentioned, we get a hint of what he is capable in the first and last songs, which interestingly are the two on the single. As a side note, when I first heard Battling, I wasnt very impressed. I'm still not. That sort of says something about the rest of the record I guess.

The stabbing rave synth thingy that he and Ooah over use now is quickly getting played out for me as well. I mean, I can put it on and have that shit drop and lean back in my seat and pretend to roll blunts in the air, but other than that it doesnt keep me interested.

I'll be honest, I understand *why* he made this record, I just dont agree with it necessarily. Surely it will get better sales and appeal to wider tho less than average mentality audience, but it by far doesnt showcase his talent. Is he dumbing down, I dont know. I am glad he stepped down from Low End Theory, I just dont understand why this was "3 years in the making." I spoke to him right after Crying for Pros came out and asked him what kind of electronic music he listens to. He said he mainly listens to hiphop, sooooooo.... I guess this record doesnt come as a big a surprise. I agree this could be a generic producers application. Who knows.

PS- As slurpy slinky crunky weird as French MCs may sound, it's still pussy shit. It kind of ruined the whole thing for me.

I bought it. It's okay. I should have probably just waited and downloaded it from somewhere. I mean, it works when I put it on when I am driving my car and want to look like a wigger for fun. However, it surely has replaced sophisticated banging for predictable thumping in a lot of ways. I dont think the programming is nearly as realized as Crying for Pros. As mentioned, we get a hint of what he is capable in the first and last songs, which interestingly are the two on the single. As a side note, when I first heard Battling, I wasnt very impressed. I'm still not. That sort of says something about the rest of the record I guess.

The stabbing rave synth thingy that he and Ooah over use now is quickly getting played out for me as well. I mean, I can put it on and have that shit drop and lean back in my seat and pretend to roll blunts in the air, but other than that it doesnt keep me interested.

I'll be honest, I understand *why* he made this record, I just dont agree with it necessarily. Surely it will get better sales and appeal to wider tho less than average mentality audience, but it by far doesnt showcase his talent. Is he dumbing down, I dont know. I am glad he stepped down from Low End Theory, I just dont understand why this was "3 years in the making." I spoke to him right after Crying for Pros came out and asked him what kind of electronic music he listens to. He said he mainly listens to hiphop, sooooooo.... I guess this record doesnt come as a big a surprise. I agree this could be a generic producers application. Who knows.

PS- As slurpy slinky crunky weird as French MCs may sound, it's still pussy shit. It kind of ruined the whole thing for me.

WIGGER!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived