IGNORED

future music luke vibert remix

awepittance

but what about the track that's on the web? isn't it the one that AFX submitted to the competition?

neg

at least you've added 1 letter this time, your usual response to this inquiry is 'no'

• 4 months later...

Let the debate begin... Luke has played other afx vs. vibert stuff live before... so here it is ?

Let the debate begin... Luke has played other afx vs. vibert stuff live before... so here it i

Does someone has at least a decent file of it in 320kbps and would like to share it with us? :)

sorry I'm late to the party

http://www.sendspace.com/file/4nl1zz

where did this originally come from/i.e. did Future Music originally have this on their website for DL or was it off a CD with the magazine or what? (purely out of wanting a flac rather than an MP3s interests :) -although mp3 is better than nothing! cheers for this, sounds a bit cleaner than the murky file I had)

The tune Scirem was from a file I posted from 2006- see above. it was ripped from Luke's 2006 breezeblock.

Archived