IGNORED

Squarepusher at the ballroom

Guest the_tourist

Guest the_tourist

a john peel tribute night, john peel discovered joy division, do you think a bbc electric proms programme might have love will tear us apart as title music? imagine all those swaying raconteurs fans.

Im going to this gig and now i read tom is doing some noodling on lauren lavernes' culture show, i think maybe a bass set would fit in better with the other bands. I wonder will he even showcase his new material. Maybe a set of guitar orientated tunes off the last couple of albums. Still i suppose terra sync and circlewave 2 would be nice, in fact that might just be lovely.

But seriously i need advise because although i could quite easily enjoy squarepusher in full sobriety, its unlikely i will but i dont want to be all worked up listening to jack white. What sort of set is likely?

Guest Dirty Protest

Seen him a few times and he doesnt seem to give a fuck what anyone in the audience want to hear, he just seems to play what he wants and i dont think he'll change for some Raconteurs fans.

Archived