IGNORED

broken drum remix re-preciation

kaini

god damn, it's a shame that this is better than ~70% of the campfire headphase. BoC really need to collaborate with a band and vocalist or something (imo); i'd buy a whole album of stuff like this.

god damn, it's a shame that this is better than ~70% of the campfire headphase. BoC really need to collaborate with a band and vocalist or something (imo); i'd buy a whole album of stuff like this.

No vocalist, vocalist bad, make murve throw pies at babies.

kaen's got point

imo the distorted vocals have and will be their way of "singing" (not that I think that it's something that a song needs)

the remix, as beck said. they sure did change the whole feeling and sound of the song into like something >completely< new.

this mix is probably the most complete remake I know of

I dont think the any lyrics that BOC has used are bad, at least on released stuff. But if they started using "normal" non-distorted lyrics, i think it would take away from their music. Especially if they used it in every track.

I think the reason why this remix is amazing is not because it is a vocal mix....although the way they melt his voice into a pad towards the end is incredible. Goosebumps with that.

No, in my opinion its the percussion detail. Listen to how they turn the cymbal splashes into what sounds like tweeting birds in the middle. Or, the drum breakdown at the end. Nice big live sounding drums like "1969" or "Dawn Chorus". Nothing they have done since has come close to that remix.

Which is why I thought Campfire Headphase was weak....the drums man. THe drums.

Coneho

I think the reason why this remix is amazing is not because it is a vocal mix....although the way they melt his voice into a pad towards the end is incredible. Goosebumps with that.

No, in my opinion its the percussion detail. Listen to how they turn the cymbal splashes into what sounds like tweeting birds in the middle. Or, the drum breakdown at the end. Nice big live sounding drums like "1969" or "Dawn Chorus". Nothing they have done since has come close to that remix.

Which is why I thought Campfire Headphase was weak....the drums man. THe drums.

Coneho

I thought the drums on Dayvan Cowboy were good. Toward the end.

• 3 weeks later...

awesome track, thanks for the reminder first time ive listened to it in ages! Only problem is it gets me in a mood to listen to beck and thats just wrong

Guest Archrival

BOC album with vocals in any form, yes please :D

:embrassed:

1969, In A Beautiful Place Out In The Country, that live track 7, Cloudead remix and BROKEN DRUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HMMMMM MELT

what sucks is that i bought the deluxe version of guero so i could have this.

then he goes and releases Guerolito. MARTHA FOCKER

Archived