IGNORED

Autechre

Guest joshier

Guest joshier

Why is there only 10 minutes of the glasgow set?

Yeah we really need the full glasgow set! :)

Ignore me, It's not 10 minutes long.

The dublin set sounds so much fatter, i guess it's the system that pushes out distortion like fuck.

Guest joshier

I recently downloaded all of the live autechre and was fucking blasted away at the quality and the immense power.

I would be happy to pay £30 at least for a good quality version of this fucking excellent stuff, but I really shit myself in worry that I won't ever be able to have this high quality stuff.

Please, help me out guys.

edit, I'm talking about this set in particular

2006-04-08 - Ireland-Dublin - Temple Bar Music Centre - audio

yeah seconded, get the glasgow set. Its almost identical to the one from Dublin but its direct sound board recording near perfect quality.

I don't mean to point out a mistake, well I do actually... but what you speak of being "almost identical" is not true, the newer set .. the ireland dublin one is so so much fatter, and has a lot of different tracks than the glasgow one..

I really need like a good quality version of the dublun one, or just a good quality set of any others they've done recently because they'll use a few of the same tracks.

EDIT.. has anyone properly listened to 2006-04-08 - Ireland-Dublin - Temple Bar Music Centre??..

because it's like a totally different autechre, it's just fucking an insanely good set.

Guest contrapunctus

fuckin eh, one of my favorites as well, a bit raw but i think you get a better sense of the live sound and dynamics than you do with the sound board recordings

I have to say, i think the London one is by far the best. Just listen to 12:55 in that set, a bit different from the other sets and up there with the coolest stuff they've ever done :ok:

Glasgow rocked the house down. I was about 25' from the front and in a nice state of mind shall we say. Ribcage hurt from the sonic assault.

Oh, and I got mitts on the audio wav of the soundboard recording within 48hrs.

Which was a nice memento.

Guest elektroplast
Glasgow rocked the house down. I was about 25' from the front and in a nice state of mind shall we say. Ribcage hurt from the sonic assault.

Oh, and I got mitts on the audio wav of the soundboard recording within 48hrs.

Which was a nice memento.

You're saying you have a wav file of the Glasgow set? Please do share it if you have. The mp3 is only 128 kpbs and I would love a better sounding version.

Archived