Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Joyrex
      http://media.warp.net/images/20110421-japanbig%5B1%5D.jpg

ATP announce Made In Japan benefit concert, with Squarepusher, LFO and Fuck Buttons, plus a new, exclusive Autechre track as part of the ticket price.

The concert will take place at the Forum in London and all of the profits will go to the Japanese Red Cross Charity in support of people affected by the disaster. We hope you can support our friends at ATP with the event.

Afterwards, head to Warp at Bang the Box, part of Lovebox festival's Pop-Up series at Village Underground, with Hudson Mo, Rustie, Kwes and special guest Benji B going late.

THURSDAY 21st APRIL
      BANK HOLIDAY WEEKEND

ATP Concerts presents... Made In Japan
      @ The Forum, London. 6pm-12am

Squarepusher (improv/jam set)
      LFO
      Fuck Buttons

Guest DJs:
      N>E>D
      Declan Allen

Buy tickets and receive a free new Autechre track '6852'

Lovebox presents...Warp at Bang The Box
      @ Village Underground, London. 10pm-5am

Hudson Mohawke
      Rustie
      Kwes
      special guest Benji B

HMV Tickets / Ticketweb
    • By Joyrex
      We've been blessed with not one but TWO great AE releases in a short span of time, with 20 great tracks to consume, analyze, and absorb - but overall, which one is the better of the two?
    • By Zantman
      Mix of the two different 'Domino' recordings from their performance on 9 April, 2010 in Brussels.
    • By Zantman
      Soundboard mixed (except p2) with the bootleg recording
    • By Draft78
      Generally, we know, many tracks take time to reveal themselves: sometimes they can appear anonymous until one day, when we think we already know everything well, listening distractedly we realize that those are extraordinary ideas (yes, this happens to me when I lower my guard and I don't listen analytically), and we are surprised at how we couldn't understand it from the first moment. Even on exceptionally minimal pieces such as TBM2, all of a sudden the combination of an elementary tempo and a few laconic sounds can turn into suggestions of barely hinted melodies, which are built on subtle relationships that, precisely in their not being manifest, put in motion of interpretative processes. Yet it happens that this does not happen. It is rare, but possible. I am not referring to pieces that leave us indifferent, but to cases in which listening is really tiring. Precisely because it's a rare thing, it's interesting to be analyze.
      For example, I've never been able to like pce freeze 2.8i or bnc Castl (yes, I know, it's a tribute to a track by Kraftewerk, but it's not enough). Yet, as much as these songs make me hives, are the product of the same minds that combined Sublimit, vekoS, parhelic ririangle, surripere, os veix3 and all the rest.

What would you remove from Sum & Rumbla's discography?

PS: I suspect I have already opened a similar post time ago, but my memory has long since left me...